At The Dempster Clinic- Center For Functional Medicine, we are carrying out new procedures to allow us to better care for our patients remotely during this unprecedented time. We are focusing on doing what is best to protect our patients, our families, and ourselves.
We are happy to announce that we now offer telemedicine appointments to all patients including new and existing patients.
Yes, this means that we are offering initial appointments remotely!
Telemedicine Initial Appointments
Telemedicine initial appointments are now available to all new patients with Dr. Dempster, ND and Dr. Kung, ND. If any testing is required for your treatment, testing kits and materials can be shipped directly to you after your appointment to be done remotely. We will be utilizing a secure, HIPAA compliant telemedicine platform that will allow for better communication and personal support to you. We will keep you updated for any further changes to our procedures!
To all of our existing patients:
We are currently not scheduling any in-person follow up appointments at the time, however they can be done either over the phone or via telemedicine. Please know that all supplement orders and refills can still be placed for pick up or shipped directly to you via courier.
Please contact us through phone call at 416-551-9577 or email us at [email protected] to schedule your appointments.
How can you protect yourself and your family?
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Wash your hands with soap and warm water often, for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Frequent sips of water throughout the day (viruses are less virulent when rinsed from the throat).
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cover coughs and sneezes with your sleeve. If you cough or sneeze into a tissue, throw the tissue into the garbage,
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Clean and disinfect high-tough objects and surfaces frequently.