Mold and Mycotoxin Testing
Mycotoxins are some of the most prevalent toxins in the environment. They are toxic compounds that are naturally produced by fungi like mold, which can infest buildings, vehicles, and food. Exposure to mycotoxins is primarily through food ingestion or airborne exposure.
Mold is able to grow on any surface, especially in warm and wet environments. As they grow, they release mycotoxins into the environment that can cause symptoms of many different chronic diseases.
Mycotoxin exposure is linked to the following conditions:
- Heart disease
- Rheumatic disease
- Memory Loss
- Vision Loss
- Chronic Fatigue
- Liver Damage
The mold and mycotoxin test is a simple yet highly efficient urine test that allows Dr. Dempster, ND to identify and assess mycotoxin exposures and make recommendations for detoxification treatments.